- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions and positions relative to quality control, i.e.: Quality Control, Laboratory, Feed Mill, poultry health monitoring, auditing, and all Quality Control Programs within the Processing facility.
- Training for and performing duties of quality control personnel related to processing including, but not limited to, quality control, HACCP, regulatory compliance and animal welfare.
- Training for and performing duties of quality control personnel related to Production including, but not limited to, animal welfare, poultry health monitoring, and regulatory compliance.
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform quality control functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operation and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationship.
- Perform position duties as assigned to maintain maximum efficiency in the quality control departments, and do so in accordance with current position descriptions for those jobs/duties.
- Perform those specific special assignments as may be required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Academic: Bachelors of Science or Masters of Science