- Supervise and coordinate the pre-pricing and packing of chill-pack product in an efficient manner that meets orders on a timely basis.
- Performs administrative duties preparing and maintaining records.
- Communicates with sales and receives orders, add-ons, and cuts.
- Communicates with Specialty Supervisor on product priority.
- Maintains good quality of product.
- Responsible for good housekeeping.
- Monitors labor costs and overtime.
- Communicates with maintenance on machine and equipment problems.
- Trains and counsels hourly employees.
- Manifest all completed orders.
- Responsible for an accurate inventory at the end of shift.
- Responsible for daily inventory rotation.
- Manages supply waste and packaging quality.
- Keeps accurate records of labor usage.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in supervising people