- Supervises and coordinates daily production of chill-pack product in an efficient manner that meets orders on a timely basis.
- Performs administrative duties preparing and maintaining records.
- Assures that all orders are produced as needed
- Submits all forms and other papers as required in a timeless and correct manner
- Follows established procedures to keep department staffed properly
- Keeps departments organized during operation
- Monitors labor costs
- Insures no spoilage of product due to plant error
- Trains and counsels hourly employees
- Checks to insure that all equipment is operable before start-up
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in supervising people