- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions and personnel positions.
- Training for and performing duties of corporate human resources personnel including, but not limited to, Field Employee Relations Manager and Personnel Supervisor.
- Training for and performing duties of Field Employee Relations Department at processing, production and prepared foods including, but not limited to, field employee relations manager.
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform Field Employee Relations functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operation and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationship.
- Perform staff or managerial position duties as assigned to maintain maximum efficiency in the Field Employee Relations departments, and do so in accordance with current position descriptions for those jobs/duties.
- Perform those specific special assignments as may be required in an accurate and timely manner.
Key Working Relationships:
- Works closely with and is accountable to the Director of Organization Development.
- Works closely with and builds and maintains effective working relationships with division managers, field employee relations manager, Corporate Office human resources department, and Corporate Organization Development department.
- Works with other individuals and groups internally and externally as required to contribute to corporate objectives and foster corporate relationships.
- Academic: BS in Human Resources Management or related field (Human Resources certification desirable, not required).