- Supervises and coordinates hatching egg pick-up, disposition of eggs, egg projections, egg haul equipment and maintenance
- Performs administrative duties, preparing and maintaining records of egg pick-up, egg traying, egg transfer between hatcheries, egg sales, egg projection and hatchery inventories
- Prepares hauling schedules, sets priorities and assigns and supervises egg handling personnel.
- Reports absentees, vacations and other personnel matters.
- Accounts for egg pick-up and disposition.
- Projects egg needs and egg production and reports to Hatchery management.
- Orders Hatchery clean-up and maintenance supplies.
- Sells cull eggs.
- Holds safety meetings.
- Checks work progress during the day.
- Supervises maintenance and upkeep of all egg hauling equipment.
- Performs other duties as required
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Two years of production experience in further processing or related experience.