- Provides leadership in the management of employees to product a quality product at within budget guidelines.
- Coordinates with other departments the product flow and provides direction on what form the product is to be processed.
- Supervises employees and maintains quality of product produced, flow of the products and in what form the product is processed.
- Monitors labor cost and overtime.
- Trains and provides leadership to employees.
- Keeps maintenance informed of mechanical problems.
- Coordinates with Sales and other departments as dictated by special orders to ensure a smooth product flow.
- Figures time cards for hourly employees.
- Supervises housekeeping in his department.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in supervising people