- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions.
- Training for and performing duties at processing, production, prepared foods, and anywhere needed in the company.
- Upon completion of the Beginning Trainee Program, the Trainee must be willing to relocate to any state where needed.
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform supervisory functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operations and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationships.
- Perform supervisory positions as assigned in accordance with current position descriptions for those assigned positions
- Perform specific assignments as may be required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Academic: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Ability to conceptualize, communicate and adapt to various and different functions within the corporate structure