- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions.
- Training for and performing duties at processing, production, or prepared foods at a mid-management level (i.e., shift manager, feed mill manager).
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform managerial functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operations and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationship.
- Perform managerial positions as assigned in accordance with current position description for those assigned positions.
- Perform those specific special assignments as may be required in an accurate and timely manner in alignment with the Sanderson Farms’ company culture.
- Academic: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Must have a minimum of five years of experience in a management position.