- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions and maintenance positions.
- Training for and performing duties of division maintenance personnel including, but not limited to, maintenance supervisor, clean-up supervisor and maintenance superintendent.
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform maintenance functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operation and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationship.
- Perform staff or managerial position duties as assigned to maintain maximum efficiency in the maintenance departments, and do so in accordance with current position descriptions for those jobs/duties.
- Perform those specific special assignments as may be required in an accurate and timely manner.
- Academic: Two-year associate’s degree in a technical field
- Experience: Ability to conceptualize, communicate, adapt to and perform various and different maintenance functions within the corporate structure.